Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Price of 9mm @ PDX gun show?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by MrAnderson, Mar 12, 2009.

1. MrAnderson

MrAnderson West Wash Co, OR Member

I wonder what people paid for 9mm at the last gun show, as I am planning to go next Friday to buy at least 1000 rds. Just wondering what I can expect to pay?

Thanks for any help,
    Dave

2. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

Buy a dillon and some brass and reload! I just started lol.

I want to say it was 129... but i think that was for 500. I remember looking at the price but dont remember exactly what it was.

Sorry no help from me and my thursday drinking binge

3. terrylf72

terrylf72 Portland, Oregon, United States Member

The last gun show, I want to say 1000 rounds 9mm ( wolf ) was $249.. But I can remember for sure.

Im sure they beleave in price gouding at the shows.. But like you I plan on going too.

4. actionflies

actionflies Beaverton, Oregon Member

I don't know if you can still save money from reloading because component are getting hard to find. 2 years ago I bought 1k of pistol primers at bi-mart for $20 and now $30 if you can find any.

5. MrAnderson

MrAnderson West Wash Co, OR Member

Thanks, everyone. ~$250 was what I was hoping for. Normally, you can get it for $200 at Bi-mart (4x 250 mega packs @ ~$50 a pack), but Bi-mart isn't getting *any* ammo these days and I just want to get it before it gets even *more* expensive!!