JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Act now! These are flying off the shelves! Don't wait or you'll miss out!!! Own your very own pair of Chinese SKS rifles for a mere $2,500.00! CHANCE OF A LIFE TIME!!!

(By the way, I have a 50 year old shotgun that spent it's life behind the seat of a pickup. It's never been cleaned and has a broken stock. Unsafe to Fire! Will deliver for a mere $1,000.00. :D If you're interested in buying junk, I've also got some rocks from the yard and some old tin cans. )

CDNN3.jpg

CDNN3.jpg

Act now! These are flying off the shelves! Don't wait or you'll miss out!!! Own your very own pair of Chinese SKS rifles for a mere $2,500.00! CHANCE OF A LIFE TIME!!!

(By the way, I have a 50 year old shotgun that spent it's life behind the seat of a pickup. It's never been cleaned and has a broken stock. Unsafe to Fire! Will deliver for a mere $1,000.00. :D If you're interested in buying junk, I've also got some rocks from the yard and some old tin cans. )

View attachment 53456

If you read the ad, they are actually Russian SKS's with matching low serial numbers. Not saying the price is fair, but certainly worth more than a run-of-the-mill Chinese or Yugo.

Might want to read your pic and your quote above because they dont match. If these are in fact RUSSIAN (as the ad states) Chinese (as you state) rifles they have to be worth at least $10,000 since there are no other ones known to man............

I give you a 1/10 on the rant scale............

I just pulled out a sharpie and put a Great Big #1 on my shotgun too. Now the price for it is TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS!
And if your name was John Moses Browning that would probably sell.

A former boss of mine paid $5,000 for a purse once. She bragged about it being a deal.
As I do not value purses highly, I thought her a fool.
Since SHE was MY employer, how foolish could she have been?

RRC has Chinese sks rifles for about 300 bucks, do the 2500 dollar rifles shoot that much better? I'd wager no, and to talk of serial numbers on a rifle that's not highly collectible is silly. 2500 bucks for an sks.....no shame, no integrity. They can ask what they want of course as its still a free market despite Obamas attempts but I won't ever shop there again.

RRC has Chinese sks rifles for about 300 bucks, do the 2500 dollar rifles shoot that much better? I'd wager no, and to talk of serial numbers on a rifle that's not highly collectible is silly. 2500 bucks for an sks.....no shame, no integrity. They can ask what they want of course as its still a free market despite Obamas attempts but I won't ever shop there again.

Does a $3500 Wilson 1911 shoot that much better than a $400 RIA ? No, but people might want to spend the extra if they feel it's worth it.
If they are truly both #1, un refurbished, as issued original arctic birch and late Tula laminate stocks then $2500 will be worth it to somebody.

For what it's worth, I placed a big order with CDNN on January 7th and received it last week. Delivery in under two weeks in this market is pretty spectacular. So they are doing something right.

I just never thought of the mass produced SKS as any kind of a collectible. When I was a kid I used to save 1976 (bicentennial) quarters thinking they'd be worth a bunch some day. Guess how much each of those quarters is worth now?

For what it's worth, I placed a big order with CDNN on January 7th and received it last week. Delivery in under two weeks in this market is pretty spectacular. So they are doing something right.

I just never thought of the mass produced SKS as any kind of a collectible. When I was a kid I used to save 1976 (bicentennial) quarters thinking they'd be worth a bunch some day. Guess how much each of those quarters is worth now?

Well when I was a kid Hotwheels came out in mass and guess what those are worth. Just because something is mass produced doesnt meen that some variations or first runs don't hold a special value to some that collect. I have a 1955 Ford F100 that was mass produced but is far far more valuable than it was when it sold new.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top