JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
SW PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Beretta M9 pistol in excellent condition. I am not the original owner so i cannot verify round count. I have personally run several hundred rounds through it and the previous owner indicated that it had seen little use. I would be confident to speculate that it has seen less than 500 rounds fired. Under my ownership, i have added a Stainless steel guide rod and the steel trigger with reduced power hammer spring. All Beretta components. Included are three 15 round magazines and original box. $500.00 dollars plus transfer fee buys you a "stone axe reliable" pistol with a proven track record.
West side PDX FFL preferred but i am flexible. I do make trips to Southern Oregon and would be agreeable to meet at an FFL along the way.

IMG_0333.JPG IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0335.JPG IMG_0336.JPG IMG_0337.JPG IMG_0338.JPG IMG_0339.JPG IMG_0340.JPG IMG_0341.JPG IMG_0343.JPG IMG_0344.JPG IMG_0345.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: