JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Taurus 740 SLIM with Stainless Steel Slide

NRA gun of the year, I think it was in 2011
2 six round mags making it a 6+1
Both mags have Pearce grip extensions allowing for a solid, full grip, even with larger hands like mine
Gun is in excellent shape
3 inch barrel
Super skinny, widest point of the slide is 15/16"
Taurus integrated locking safety system (and keys included)
Less than 100 rounds fired
Has a flip safety and a Glock style trigger safety, but flip safety should be used
Glock style takedown
Some slight holster wear on the safety and slide stop
Some wear over the chamber, just from the slide cycling during firing
Great conceal carry gun because its so slim, conceals well in appendix or behind the hip. Would also be a great purse gun.

Asking $325. Includes gun, 2 mags with grip extensions, original case, manual and Taurus safety lockout keys. Holster not included.

Lemme know if you have any questions or want any other pictures

Last Edited:
If your 740 slim is reliable (many aren't) then this is a great gun! I love the SA/DA on it and all the various features. They're all very well thought out.

Well, as I mention in the original post, I have not put a lot of rounds through it, but I have not had a single issue with it. I have another Taurus (24/7) that I have put thousands of rounds through and never had an issue with. I love that gun and it gives me great confidence in Taurus pistols, so I have no reason to expect any reliability issues from the SLIM as it hasnt had any yet. I am willing to be flexible on the price too :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.