JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just recently sold one case of South African at $850.00.... this is not that ad.

I am selling the rest of my South African ammo (3 cases and 1 battle pack as of: 30 APR)

$1,000.00 per case (or $.79 per round)
$120.00 per battle pack (or $.95 per round)

I think these prices are fair compared to some of the craziness that have been going on and nationally speaking the average price is about $.98 per round before delivery

Only trades I would be interested in are:

1. A tricked out Ruger 10/22 with a threaded barrel (tactical solutions, KIDD etc..) and primo aftermarket internals without the Thumbhole stock more inclined to Houge Overmold. Not interested in 10/22 take downs.

2. Ruger MkII with a threaded tactical solutions upper

4. Powder Coat/Curing oven (approximate dimensions 2-3' wide x 2-3' deep x 4-6' High)

6. Tig/Mig welder (Miller preferred, no harbor freight or Lincoln)

Thank you in advance for not offering a trade that wasn't listed.

As brought to my attention: the South Africans did not taylor their military to the logisticians and accountants, but instead the soldier. A soldier carried a FAL battle rifle with 7, 20 round magazines with a battle load of 140 rounds. There were 9 soldiers to a squad, so the South African 7.62 Nato battle back has 140 rounds to a pack and 9 packs to a case. One case would resupply a squad. These battle backs are highly desirable as the material for the pack is a very thick rubber/plastic like in nature. Extremely durable and waterproof.

Oooops.... forgot to mention I can meet face to face along the I-5 from Tacoma headed south as far as Albany. Cash/non-firearm trade in Oregon.

SF-

Last Edited:
What SA ammo was corrosive? The only corrosive 7.62 NATO came out of India, Pakistan and eastern Europe that I know of. I've personally shot over 3000 rounds of SA out of my HK91, all my FALs, M1A, Galil, Saiga and a Valmet. I have never seen any of the SA as being corrosive.

I'd let you inspect my rifles but the Saiga and HK91 are sold. The Valmet wasn't mine.

SF-

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.