Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

(Price Drop) Ruger M77 MarkII 300 WSM

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by norseman, Jun 29, 2011.

1. norseman

norseman st helens Member

This rifle is near new condition. It only has a few rounds through it. It's blued with a walnut stock and 22" barrel. It has a new Montana leather sling on it, which is really nice and american made with a lifetime warranty. It comes with a hard plastic case, ruger protective rifle sock, 20 rounds of winchester power point 180 gr ammo, and a nikko stirling nighteater 3x9x42mm scope, nighteater scopes are nitrogen filled, grade A japanese glass, shock tested, fog and water proof, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. This rifle was manufactured around 2006-2007. This rifle is really nice and looks new. I'm only selling it because I already own a 300 win mag and this rifle is just taking up space in my safe. You won't be dissappointed by the condition of this rifle.

I'm asking $485.00 OBO for the rifle and the extras. I'm in St. Helens, Oregon just west of portland.
    thanks,
    Dan 971-255-9638

SANY0407.JPG

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  2. norseman

BUMP

3. norseman

I'm lowering the price to $485 obo. This rifle is in excellent condition, near mint condition, and elk season is around the corner. Don't let this pass you by. The hardcase, ammo, Ruger protective rifle sock, and sling are all new and cost $110 alone. And it comes with a scope that is basically new, which I think was around $140. You get $250 in extras and a near new rifle. To me that's a good deal. No low ballers please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.