JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Silverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These are pretty neat old rifles. Not to be confused with the later infamous Ross from WW1. This one is in 303 British and is sadly sporterized. Luckily the sporter conversion was only cutting the stock straight at the barrel band so I'm guessing its possible to undo with the right gunsmith and wood or stock. This specific Ross has a rare sight setup that I actually think is quite ingenious. Included is a vintage marbles gold bead sight still in the package. In its current state it would be a nice light hunting rifle or a solid piece to restore to its military configuration. Thanks for looking!

20220709_230647.jpg 20220709_230623.jpg 20220709_230616.jpg 20220709_230557.jpg 20220709_230548.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So sad that someone butchered the stock and that replacements are like hen's teeth.
That said, the workmanship of the metal on these rifles is nothing short of spectacular.
I have and shoot a M1910 Ross in 280 Ross and felt lucky to find a nice rifle after decades of searching.
The rifle deserves a good home.