JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Kahr
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have three Kahr 380's. Got them for my girls as their carry guns but it turns out they have trouble manipulating the slide, so these are getting replaced with S&W EZ's.

The one on the very left is the P380 which is the precision model. I bought that used from Cabela's and it's only had a handful of rounds shot through it by us. Comes with two 6 round mags and a rubber wrap-around grip enhancer thing. $350.00

The other two are the CW380's, both bought new. One of them has not been shot at all and the other only a few mags worth, they both come with only one mag. $250.00 each.

I am willing to haggle and open to trades, let me know what you have. FFL of choice is Black Flag Armory in Medford, you cover costs.

tempImagejPtq5o.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I still have them yes, you interested in all three? If you take all three I'll probably cut you a pretty good deal. I am slightly concerned about the negative feedback, but we'll see how it goes. There's only one way to redeem yourself, and that's to get more positives.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.