JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
20220112_203821.jpg 20220112_203715.jpg 20220112_203757.jpg 20220112_203905.jpg

I have for sale a CMP Special Grade M1 Garand which was equipped with a new stock and barrel before it was in my possession. The receiver dates to January of 1943 so it is a cool WW2 firearm in great shape! I have tried to take the best possible care of this rifle and in December I did a detailed strip of the gun to clean it and reapply the necessary grease, as seen in the photos. I also have a small tub of grease you can use for the Garand which I am happy to include. I also have 200+ rounds of loose ammo in an ammo can. All of this ammo is GARAND SAFE so there are no overpressured/hunting rounds. Some of it is Remington 150 gr FMJ but the vast majority is Greek HXP M2 Ball surplus from the 1960s-70s. I also have en bloc clips, an M1 buddy port (to hold open the action during cleaning) and a muzzle guide to protect the bore during cleaning. The sights have been calibrated out to 100 yards but for longer-distance shooting you may have to make some adjustments. Overall this is a fantastic rifle and even if you are already familiar with the M1's reputation, you will be impressed. A must have for any milsurp/WW2 collection! Asking $1500 for everything.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you post a pic or the Bbl Nomenclature shown on the chamber area w/ the Op Rod retracted pls..šŸ˜

Also does it have the hang tag from the CMP, or do you know the TE & MW Measurements?

Tnx..