JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Picked it up recently from a member took it out and out 100 rounds through it. It runs great but I spotted a new gun I have to have and money is what I need.
---- basic ar-15
Tn arms hybrid lower
mp/cl inseptected 1:7 barrel
Magpul Moe hand guard
Upgraded buttstock
I threw a act enhanced trigger in there
Comes with a 40 round mag.

MEET IN THE VANCOUVER AREA ONLY
CASH $500 plus transfer ($20)
Trade $650 and I'll include a extra loaded mag
--------------------------
Trades.
Glock 17, 34,19, 43 with extras
Sig p226
Ak-47 rifles
Make offers.

20160401_201633.jpg

fiber-reinforced Nylon blend with extreme resiliency. Using our patent-pending technology, Marine-Grade Brass inserts are permanently molded into the receivers at the Grip Screw & Buffer Area. These metal threaded inserts increase durability without sacrificing weight savings of the composite bodies. Colors are injected throughout the receiver during molding thus eliminating the worry for a scratched or marred finish.The end result is a sturdy receiver that is light to carry without compromising functionality.

Glocks are made a plastic and last forever. I have no doubts this will hold up for long term use.

You could also buy a anderson aluminum for $40 off the internet and sell this one and still have the cheapest ar on this site :D

Last Edited:
Carry a Glock on duty. I own several AR's. Have to admit I've been a bit curious about the Polymer lowers. I'll have to test one one of these days I supposed. Out of my comfort zxone, but then again, so was switching to a Glock.

Picked it up recently from a member took it out and out 100 rounds through it. It runs great but I spotted a new gun I have to have and money is what I need.
---- basic ar-15
Tn arms hybrid lower
mp/cl inseptected 1:7 barrel
Magpul Moe hand guard
Upgraded buttstock
I threw a act enhanced trigger in there
Comes with a 40 round mag.

MEET IN THE VANCOUVER AREA ONLY
CASH $500 plus transfer ($20)
Trade $650 and I'll include a extra loaded mag
--------------------------
Trades.
Glock 17, 34,19, 43 with extras
Sig p226
Ak-47 rifles
Make offers.

View attachment 286786

I am interested and am willing to pay $500. Please let me know. I live in Vancouver Washington and have a gun permit. Please let me know if this is not sold and if we can meet up. 503-704-5747

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.