JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell or trade my lever action 30-30. Rifle is extremely clean & well taken care of. Serial number is 548xxx. I believe was manufactured in 1910.
Would trade for sig p226 mk 25, p229, h&k usp 9 or compact.
Interested in ar's or pistol calibur carbines.
Not interested in shotguns or bolt guns.
$600
Call or text Chris 503-919-1862
Thanks for looking

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Too bad someone tried to make it pretty. Nice rifle, but it would have been worth a lot more money unmolested

Bound to happen when a firearm has been around that long; it's still very pleasing to look at. The old guns, like old wooden boats, are in a different class altogether.

Truer words have never been spoke sir. Yes it's true. Unfortunately this rifle's previous owner had left it it the laundry room with the drier vent disconnected. Developed a good layer of rust. They went through it extremely well & the rifling is virtually intact. Wish I got my hands on it awhile ago.

Not a "sir".....a "ma'am" :cool: You know what they say about "assume"?
Anyway, there's just no accounting for some of the stuff people do to guns; I wish you had this rifle before it spent time with the dryer, too, because other than what happened there it looks very well cared for. And I still say it's a thing of beauty.
I love the looks of the old black powder rifles, too, but that doesn't stop me from owning an ugly (but beautiful in its own way) black rifle :p

Looks like someone went after it with some steel wool or a scotchbrite pad.
Still looks like a solid shooter---and the OP's price does reflect the condition.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.