JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thankyou for all the offers and interest in this lot. That said I am going to run them at a new LOWER PRICE with the hope that I can get this thread closed.I have aquired/stumbled upon a large cache of 22LR bricks recently that I have little need for. I am going to try an make things easy and sell them in Manufacture lot ads rather than grouping together the various manufacture in one ad. So the 525rd Rem. GB value packs are first to go. I have a QTY of 12 525rd bricks of this and rather than possibly doing 12 FTF's I would prefer to sell them 5 - 10+ brick lots or will entertain cash offers on all 12. I am asking $14.00 brick at the 5 brick qty (2625rds for $70.00) and will sell at $13.00 for 10+ brick range. I will try and keep post updated as needed for availability. Ammo was purchased within last two years stored zip-locked in dry smoke free enviorment. FTF's available in the greater Tigard/I-5 area. Feel free to e-mail with any questions/offers. Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
If you still got em.. 300 for the lot (29 boxes) no bs cash in hand deal.. Can.pick up.tomorrow
if you dont get bites and want the whole lot gone i can go to 320 for all 29 boxes...
Pm me for my number we can talk about meeting up

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top