JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all -
Just wanted to gather some opinions here. I'm going to buying a Ruger Single Six from a buddy of mine, and want to try and establish a consensus as to what it's worth to ensure we're both getting a fair price. It's probably around 10 years old, but is the current style with transfer bar. Descibed to me as being in very good condition, except for some holster wear in the bluing along the barrel. Does not come with the .22 Mag cylinder. Has a cartridge belt and holster, however it unfortunately does not fit me. I do feel like I should include the holster in the purchase with it, but can't justify paying a premium for a holster I will just have to re-sell. What do you all think is a fair price for this, between friends? $200? $250? $300? Thanks..!

It's only worth what your willing to pay. That being said I think $250 would be a fair price and let him decide if that includes the holster or not.

That way if he wants a few extra bucks he can keep the holster and sell it on his own or if he just wants to be done with it he can include it in the price.

I think $250 would be a fair price. More if it was Stainless Steel and had the mag cylinder included.

Nice little revolvers, I have one from the 1960's without the transfer bar.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top