JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's the going rate for a Century Arms WASR-10 AK-47?

I see people say that they picked one up for around $400, but then I turn around and see one posted for $4,000.

I mean, sure, if I could sell one for $4,000 I would...but I wouldn't pay that much for one. But does anyone know what they are actually being bought for right about now?

On a related note, what about the mags? I see those up for sale for around $100 for a 30-round mag...are people paying that much? What is a reasonable price?

$1000 tops, wait a bit or look hard enough now and you can find arsenals for not much more. The AK prices didn't go quite as crazy as the ARs, sure some TRIED to sell them for that, but not many were successful.

WASR's have not been $400 for several years. Anyone telling you that did not buy recently. Before the craze WASR's sold retail in most shops for $599. Cabelas is still getting in shipments of WASR's from time to time, and I think they are still priced $599 or $699. As for the secondary market, well $1000 is pretty norman, anything over that is pure anal rape.

Wow, I wish I'd bought a couple more of them when I had the chance. Not to resell, but for my own collection.

$100 for mags????

Thanks for nothing president d*ckhead.

Well with your above figures, I'm 20,000 richer than i was two months ago.. Haha.

I'd never sell however. My kids WILL have my AKs and trunks full of mags. It's the ammo I'm worried about.