Price Check: Century Arms WASR-10

Reactions
What's the going rate for a Century Arms WASR-10 AK-47?

I see people say that they picked one up for around $400, but then I turn around and see one posted for $4,000.

I mean, sure, if I could sell one for $4,000 I would...but I wouldn't pay that much for one. But does anyone know what they are actually being bought for right about now?

On a related note, what about the mags? I see those up for sale for around $100 for a 30-round mag...are people paying that much? What is a reasonable price?

Reactions
$1000 tops, wait a bit or look hard enough now and you can find arsenals for not much more. The AK prices didn't go quite as crazy as the ARs, sure some TRIED to sell them for that, but not many were successful.

Reactions
WASR's have not been $400 for several years. Anyone telling you that did not buy recently. Before the craze WASR's sold retail in most shops for $599. Cabelas is still getting in shipments of WASR's from time to time, and I think they are still priced $599 or $699. As for the secondary market, well $1000 is pretty norman, anything over that is pure anal rape.

Aero Denezol

Reactions
Wow, I wish I'd bought a couple more of them when I had the chance. Not to resell, but for my own collection.

$100 for mags????

Thanks for nothing president d*ckhead.

ZA_Survivalist

Reactions
Well with your above figures, I'm 20,000 richer than i was two months ago.. Haha.

I'd never sell however. My kids WILL have my AKs and trunks full of mags. It's the ammo I'm worried about.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom