JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one complaint and that is the width. The new layout leaves large margins on either side of the floating forum. This really condenses the width of the forum posts. The biggest issue there is it limits image size quite a bit. Other than that, it looks dandy. :s0155:

Looks like it's currently set to a max width of 1260px. I'm pretty sure it would be easy to change to a fluid width design, or to make the style available it two versions, fixed and fluid width.

I have one complaint and that is the width. The new layout leaves large margins on either side of the floating forum. This really condenses the width of the forum posts. The biggest issue there is it limits image size quite a bit. Other than that, it looks dandy. :s0155:

With my Windows 7 machine all I had to do was hit "control ++" and the display was full width screen. "Control +" will increase the size of whatever you're looking at, "Control -" the other way.
HB

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads