JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"The spirits of the billions murdered have risen to deliver: The Vegan Sellout List – an online directory of those who have regressed from moral consistency to moral depravity."

<broken link removed>

I note there is not a single entry for Idaho...

As I told my Hindu friend, Shailendra, several years ago is that all I'm doing is making their next reincarnation to a higher life form happen quicker. By choosing to reincarnate as such a tasty animal, they in effect are begging us for spiritual promotion. Yes, I got him to laugh, but I still could not get him to partake of some mighty fine barbecue. I liked and respected him enough to not resort to the big one, and by that I mean bacon.

product-preview-adult-salad-large.gif

I just ate a wonderfully tasting vegan for dinner last night.. Yumm...

Did it taste Sort of like Chicken?

philip, who understands most people ~consider~ Vegans to be Human Beans, but my Rabbits ALL ate nothing but veggies, never any Meat Or Meat By-Products...

And always heard "don't they taste like Chicken"?

Who has HUNTED Rattle Snake for DINNER, and has been asked, "don't they taste like Chicken"?

Who has fed his family on Tree Squirrel, and been asked? "don't they taste like Chicken"?

FOR THOSE, and I am ~that~ there might be at least One...

All of above is humor, I do not condone eating Humans...

Vegans though, are mighty tasty animals, and "don't they taste like Chicken"? Nope!

Rabbit is Rabbit, Rattle Snake, is... And Squirrel.... "don't they taste like Chicken"? Nope !!!

I eat meat, but I recognize I am screwing over an animal in the process.

That's the crux of it. I don't live in denial like most meat eaters that I am culling heard, doing them a favor, etc.

You wonder why America is going down the toilet - A big part of it is a broken morality of rationalization and justification that you hear everyday..

People aren't fat, they have a disease.
They can't sleep, so they take a pill.
A guy cheats on his wife, you know because his wife is a bubblegum
A guy steals, lies, murders, cheats...and there is always an excuse.

Cavemen ate meat because they were starving, they also ate bark.

I eat meat, but I recognize I am screwing over an animal in the process.

That's the crux of it. I don't live in denial like most meat eaters that I am culling heard, doing them a favor, etc.

You wonder why America is going down the toilet - A big part of it is a broken morality of rationalization and justification that you hear everyday..

People aren't fat, they have a disease.
They can't sleep, so they take a pill.
A guy cheats on his wife, you know because his wife is a bubblegum
A guy steals, lies, murders, cheats...and there is always an excuse.

Cavemen ate meat because they were starving, they also ate bark.

Do I get a prize for 3 out of 5 right...or wrong? depending on your perspective.

Brutus Out!:s0093:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads