JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got tired of looking at the "Post an introduction" thing at the side of my browser, so despite the pile of posts, here's an intro....because it's not like I've met a whole mess of you folks at gun shops and (pre-sb941) in parking lots
I'm a gun nut, trading addict, gamer, and general nerd boy. I do the online sales and whatnot for a local pawnshop 5 days a week. With the pandemic killing dating and social interactions in general, that's about it these days. Work and hobbies.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Yeah, we've met at a shop - that gun is now my oldest's favorite.
Too bad about dating. Are you vaxxed?
I was at a super-spreader event this past weekend and it seems the below 30 vaxxed crowd are morphing to IDGAF.

Got tired of looking at the "Post an introduction" thing at the side of my browser, so despite the pile of posts, here's an intro....because it's not like I've met a whole mess of you folks at gun shops and (pre-sb941) in parking lots
I'm a gun nut, trading addict, gamer, and general nerd boy. I do the online sales and whatnot for a local pawnshop 5 days a week. With the pandemic killing dating and social interactions in general, that's about it these days. Work and hobbies.

It was probably Richard Gere who hacked your account and getting back at as many gerbils as possible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top