JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh for heaven's sake, a paisley paint job doesn't make you gay! I'd shoot it that sumbich lights out and make everyone else want one. I like it! It's got night sights on it!
Not sure how the issue of "gay" got injected into this. Certainly was not part of my original post, neither intended or implied. :s0092:

I suppose they've got to do something to attract new gun-owners w/ their outdated '80s technology.

'Glock' is akin to the 'Apple' of polymer striker-fired pistols. Marketing the need to buy the "latest and greatest". How exactly is it "Perfection" when they keep having to come out with new gens all of the time?

So many better alternatives; with better ergos out these days.

I don't get it, are you guys afraid of being the target demographic for this gun? If it isn't being marketed to you, then why care? This thread reads like a bunch of guys worrying about whether they'd look good in the latest Victoria's Secret products.

Last Edited:
I suppose they've got to do something to attract new gun-owners w/ their outdated '80s technology.

'Glock' is akin to the 'Apple' of polymer striker-fired pistols. Marketing the need to buy the "latest and greatest". How exactly is it "Perfection" when they keep having to come out with new gens all of the time?

So many better alternatives; with better ergos out these days.
Hmmm, maybe they should come out with something in 9mm maybe? :s0150:

I don't get it, are you guys afraid of being the target demographic for this gun? If it isn't being marketed to you, then why care? This thread reads like a bunch of guys worrying about whether they'd look good in the latest Victoria's Secret products.
Have you seen what they're doing with the Victoria's Secret catalog? If any of us were in it I don't think anyone would notice. o_O

Have you seen what they're doing with the Victoria's Secret catalog? If any of us were in it I don't think anyone would notice. o_O
Funny you should mention that...

Obviously their marketing dept. saw a need for it somehow. They're not the first company to come out with colored firearms just look at sccy, kimber, taurus, and the multitude of aftermarket done pink, yellow, blue, white etc. ones.
If someone wants to buy a Glock (cough) and worse yet a version to match their 56 chevy it's not my problem. Maybe it's just for a conversation starter at the range just look what it did here........

See? I don't mind all the Glock bashing, so when I say Taurus and Kel-Tec are garbage maybe you guys who get all butt-hurt should remember threads like this one.

:D

Well...its not my style.

With that said...buy it or not as you like.
Not that big of deal to me in any event.

Firearms can be a very personal choice in regards to many things..So If the one pictured does not interest you , I am sure that Glock or someone else , does make one that will spark a interest.
Andy

Well...its not my style.

With that said...buy it or not as you like.
Not that big of deal to me in any event.

Firearms can be a very personal choice in regards to many things..So If the one pictured does not interest you , I am sure that Glock or someone else , does make one that will spark a interest.
Andy
Now ya know if it had a nice light brown wood grained pattern with an extended recoil rod hanging out the end to mimic a ram rod youd buy it in a heartbeat...... :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top