JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It's here.....
Kate was to hold a press conference at 6 pm. Anybody see/hear it? This article has no details. Who, where? Imported or otherwise? Only a presumptive case, according to the ERG.

Presumptive makes me think the person is in hospital with a lung CT showing the same images that covid-19 gives, with similar symptoms.

I think there is a big shortage of test kits, which could be why it's still presumptive? Or their waiting for lab results still, which I kinda doubt because they would just wait for the results before going public.

Yes, Kate's presser has all her health authority minions present. Apparently the person with the virus is a school employee at Forest Hills elementary, closed until next Wednesday .

20200228_183826.jpg

Just caught a news conference with Kate Brown that broke into FOX News. What a piece of work that Kate Brown is. Looked like the hated having to crawling out from under her rock to be on TV.

Here we go.

Local news just broke into FOX news with Kate Brown and a couple minions with the story. What a piece of work she is. She clearly hated being out from under her rock.

What a piece of work that Kate Brown is. Looked like she hated having to crawling out from under her rock to be on TV.
I'm taking a poll: Who was more pathetic, Kate or the dweebs she surrounded herself with?

Geeze, the dude from OHA couldn't even clean himself up before going on TV. And what was with the chic who was leaning on the wall? These people do not inspire confidence.

I'm taking a poll: Who was more pathetic, Kate or the dweebs she surrounded herself with?

Geeze, the dude from OHA couldn't even clean himself up before going on TV. And what was with the chic who was leaning on the wall? These people do not inspire confidence.
Are any of those dweebs the same ones that are going to determine how we should lock up our guns?

Last Edited:
Local news just broke into FOX news with Kate Brown and a couple minions with the story. What a piece of work she is. She clearly hated being out from under her rock.

Well, now we better go raid Costco and all the grocery stores!!!

Wow! if these are the rejects in charge were in big trouble. I didnt even need to watch the video, just look at her face, the nit wit next to her with the bow tie, please...

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top