JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really interesting pictures, thanks for sharing.

Many Presidents (along with our Founding Fathers and many future legislatures) have a rich history with firearms.

As @WoodsPlinker pointed out Lincoln used to love to test military weapons. Honest Abe was a tremendous fan of the newly invented Gatling Gun

I would have to do a little research on President Truman but under his watch service members were allowed to purchase their firearms when returning home from the war. That is a chance I would have jumped at when leaving the Marines.

Sadly Ronald Reagan has a bad track record with firearms. He signed the Mulford Act, the Hughes Amendment, and wrote a letter in support of the 1994 "Assault Weapons Ban"

All clearly enjoying their shotgats. What's with Reagan and his trigger discipline?

All clearly enjoying their shotgats. What's with Reagan and his trigger discipline?

He was a Californian in his 70's... In his day, everyone had crap trigger discipline, cops wore holsters with open trigger guards, and plastic guns were toys. The only one that seems to have decent trigger discipline was Eisenhower.

Surprising that Nixon wasn't pictured, he liked guns. There's also pix of him floating around getting fly fishing lessons from Eisenhower, looking pathetic and hating life.

The Obama picture was just sad, and Clinton looked equally goofy.

Kennedy with an M16 was interesting. Unsurprising since he'd been a serviceman himself.

I don't think FDR actually was the owner of the Garand either - looked like he was photo-opping with a soldier.

I was gonna be a wise-a** and post the Obama picture... it's already in there.

Re: Regan's regrettable gun opinion(s).

Libs love (LOVE) to throw out the fact the RWR was a CA Democrat and not a friend of the 2A... " Even your hero Ronald Regan... did whatever...".
They do this out of absolute projection on display. They think that the opinions of our revered characters from history should/do affect our own opinions because of their own hive-mind mentality.
Asking, "So what?" or, "What difference does that make?" or even (*gasp*), "Why should I care about what he/she/it said/thinks/wrote?" generally leaves them speechless because they don't want to say it out loud: they're puppets, easily manipulated by the opinions of others and lack the capacity to form their own belief system.
It's an incredibly instructive excercise that demonstrates their utter vacuousness (vacuosity? vacuity? being vacuous... empty-headed and stupid).
:s0094:

NOT a president, but I just finished Winston Churchill's multi-volume set on WWII.

One of my favorite passages was during "their finest hour" (also Britain's darkest hour), Winston took it upon himself to obtain a couple Thompsons, head on over the the King's place and instruct the Royal Family on self defense, including target practice in a vacant lot adjacent.

That man KNEW the imminent threat.

I don't think FDR actually was the owner of the Garand either - looked like he was photo-opping with a soldier.

You are probably correct. Here are some other FDR photos that the anti's probably wish could be erased by Google:

FDR2.jpg

FDR.jpg

Seems like having your picture taken with a rifle or shotgun was a "qualifier" for fitting in with the masses :cool:

Winston (Churhill) took it upon himself to obtain a couple Thompsons, head on over the the King's place and instruct the Royal Family on self defense, including target practice in a vacant lot adjacent.
Winnie was one-of-a-kind, the free world owes him almost as much gratitude as any US leader, even if only for his rhetoric and typically British FU attitude.

Sir Winston w the aforementioned Thompson:
images.jpeg.jpg
Lots of pics online of Churchill firing, sighting, or posing for a photo-op w various "weapons of war". I'm glad he was on our side.

It appears that video of John Kerry's camo'd-up interogotory, "Can I get me one of them thar huntin' licenses.. ?" has been appropriately scrubbed from the Google database
It's appropriate, for Google, due to it's blatent disingenuousness and bald-faced (and exceeptionally poorly executed) pandering. Plus, it makes a D candidate look like the worst kind of F-tard... not sumthin' that the good folks at Google take a likin' to.

Not guns, but once again a Harvard-bred MA Democrat attempting to be "relatable" to all of us dumf**ks out here in flyover country who don't know any better.
I've asked many a D voter if this kind of "punching-down" has ever had an effect on their vote. The typical answer is to ask, "Did Trump's Grab em by the p*ssy comment affect your vote?". That is usually accompanied by many other "quotes" by DJT that he demonstrably and unquestionably never said but were reported so many times that it would make ol Joes Geobbles and Stalin be like, "Hey... take it easy, man. Enough is enough already".

Last Edited:
Did I miss the gun in Grant's picture, or are we just assuming he had one because he's in uniform?

Edit: taking a second look, he may well not be in uniform. Still don't see a gun

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top