JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The commentary from John McCain right after Barack Obama regarding Russia as well as the Russia/Georgia conflict was excellent. He obviously thought it out very well, and actually has a position to hold. I found this to give him quite the leverage to those who are interested in world events, and not (IMO) trying to see the world as a potential utopia, which it's not.

Quite honestly I'll give John McCain props for that, considering I'm not a fan of either of them - but Barack Obama seems to dance around international and security issues, which is what I'm all about so obviously we're not compatible.

On a more bitter point,
I really think it's distasteful for either candidates to speak of even supporters that have lost family members to conflict in Iraq or Afghanistan, I don't feel they make credible examples, even as a supporter. It just seems distasteful to me.

Regardless, I am done taking politics personally, (I had my days in HS, where I was just a brainwashed thug) so I try to comment to the best of my ability in an honest manner.

I am not sure of your point of speaking on casualties in IRAQ JM and SP both have or are having children serve so in my opinion that gives them sufficient credibility to speak on the subject.

I am not going to bash your point, but I hope you don't only give Cindy Seehan the right to talk about casualties..

Rant over.. buzz just beginning

I am not sure of your point of speaking on casualties in IRAQ JM and SP both have or are having children serve so in my opinion that gives them sufficient credibility to speak on the subject.

I am not going to bash your point, but I hope you don't only give Cindy Seehan the right to talk about casualties..

Rant over.. buzz just beginning

Nothing I said should even remotely indicate that I agree with Cindy Sheehan or that she should be allowed to or not, I said it was distasteful.

Cindy Sheehan is a pathetic, wastefully exploited wreck of an extremist leftist.

I just think that anybody using the sappy "My son died over there, therefore I have more credibility" argument is transparent, and I think it actually makes people look the other way, particularly people who disagree with the conflicts. Nobody wants to relate to somebody who's lost a child in a war that the same people watching most likely disagree with and are probably thinking, "they wasted their lives, it's their fault" Although they don't say it, they think it - and that bothers the hell out of me, because I know many people who think this way, although like I said, they will NEVER admit it.

It's a weak addition to the argument. As much as I'd like them to be able to use good examples of heroism, I don't think it helps either candidate.

Watch the debate.

it was close. i watched the first hour, but couldnt finish the whole thing. i think mccain didnt slaughter obama but held his own. the liberal media and the resultant poles will say obama won. early on i could tell obama was getting frustrated, he had a frown and was looking perturbed, all the while mccain had a grin. it was the best part. here is the full debate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-nNIEduEOw&eurl=http://blueherald.com/

both had a good outing. but I dont care if obama won big time I'm a bitter clinging fool who will not vote for him under any conditions, not even if they film him tiptoeing across water. He WILL support ever effort to take YOUR gun and his running mate is the guy who WROTE the original assault weapon ban and he brags about it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top