JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Air Force has been outdated by modern technological advancements. We need to keep up with the threats from NOKO and China.

No one but a fool "rests upon their laurels".

I'm in agreement, but forgive me as I have to get this out of my system

Laurel Resting:
d021aba76e87996e9dcabc09f5628bca--vintage-portrait-vintage-photos.jpg

Which is not to imply that the subject is not to be taken seriously
____LH76a.jpg

But at least they ARE wearing proper bowlers

@Captain O please articulate yourself on how this topic affects you. Help us understand what this means, as you clearly have been triggered by others here posts.

Typing, it just does, and you are a bunch of children that should be used as targets, isn't helping you one bit.

Mocking the need for advance space warfare technology won't make the problem go away. The Chinese are clearly ahead of us thanks to the Clinton and Obama Administration permitting the Armed Forces to "take a back seat" to entitlement programs. They also sold Top Secret technology to "feather their own nests".

We have a lot of "catching up" to do and Donald Trump is just the man that will do it.

Even if something is important, which i havent really seen logical reasons that this space force thing is inportant enough to make humor about it offensive?

I feel someone is a little overly touchy on this subject?

I think some chill pills need to happen in this thread.

I wanna write the Space Force song.

Off we go, into the weightless wonder
We're so high, we're scorched by the sun
Drinking Tang, ICBMs we'll plunder
Launch em Kim, It'll be fun!

But if we miss, better watch out down under
The cleanup is, a hell of a chore
What we'll get, Is more debt
How will we fund the US Space Force?

Another totally irrelevant meme. It is time to grow up.
Fake news. :D

See?

I can be dismissive too.

It is ironic that it is your posts that are irrelevant. :rolleyes:

That's ok though - everybody has their opinions - even if they are one liners that only make you feel good and have no content.

True believers - no matter how far Trump goes off the deep end, they keep believing in their savior and making excuses for him. Wow. Just wow.:eek:

Fake news. :D

See?

I can be dismissive too.

It is ironic that it is your posts that are irrelevant. :rolleyes:

That's ok though - everybody has their opinions - even if they are one liners that only make you feel good and have no content.

True believers - no matter how far Trump goes off the deep end, they keep believing in their savior and making excuses for him. Wow. Just wow.:eek:

Your answer seems to be to... DO NOTHING! That has obviously worked for controlling illegal immigration, addressing the North Korean threat of nuclear bombardment, and a number of illegal activities of our civic leaders when it comes to violence from illegal immigrants.

Yep, that works... not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads