JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Short barreled shotguns are more deadly than long barreled ones? As Wayne LaPierre said, these people are stark raving doggie bonkers

i purchased two cans on friday, and i used EFORMS!!!!!!hope they come back lickety split now that ATF has confirmed that they are giving priority to Eforms. highly recommend you use the eforms while you can if you have a trust.

liberty mystic and torch, i said the same thing to my dealer that i tell my GF: nice cans!!!!

Done. Went to Dan-Dee Sales and plopped down cash for a Silencerco Sparrow. Forms are filled out, postage is paid and it's ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. Gotta beat the clock!

Edited to add: NFAtracker.com shows Sandra Snook's average "date sent to stamp received" at 205 days. :complain:

Done. Went to Dan-Dee Sales and plopped down cash for a Silencerco Sparrow. Forms are filled out, postage is paid and it's ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. Gotta beat the clock!

Edited to add: NFAtracker.com shows Sandra Snook's average "date sent to stamp received" at 205 days. :complain:

Sandra has been keeping up fairly well relative to some of the other examiners, would not be complaining about that, plus i have talked to her on the phone and she is one of the nicest people you will talk to there.

secondly, if you have a trust you should have had them use the eforms, will save months off the wait, they go to instant pending when they are submitted!!!!

Sandra has been keeping up fairly well relative to some of the other examiners, would not be complaining about that, plus i have talked to her on the phone and she is one of the nicest people you will talk to there.

secondly, if you have a trust you should have had them use the eforms, will save months off the wait, they go to instant pending when they are submitted!!!!

Not knocking Sandra, but since she will by my examiner it's her stats I'm interested in. As for eforms, everything is already submitted.... Maybe next time?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top