JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Obama expresses frustration over gun control debate in interview

Published July 24, 2015
Obama_Cham%2813%29640360072415.jpg

President Obama said he had been "most frustrated and most stymied" by the failure to pass gun control legislation during his administration in an interview broadcast Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...tration-over-gun-control-debate-in-interview/

Edited - Please do not post full copyrighted articles (linking is fine).

I hope he gets a whole lot more stymied. In fact, I hope his whole administration and any and all who think like him get stymied. I hope his wife stymies him sexually. I hope his car stymies him. I hope the sty in his eye stymies him. I think stymed might be a good suggestion for him and all his followers ideas and beliefs. The more stymied this (not my President, doesn't represent the USA and what it stands for in any way shape or form) the BETTER I LIKE IT.

Truth be told he wasn't stymied until the press reported that he was stymied.

He hasn't failed yet. Time to attack social security recipients. I guess when people reach the age to receive social security they become a huge risk to get their hands on guns and go on shooting rampages.:rolleyes:

Typical of an unskilled community organizer getting to total screw up the best free world country and the sheeple love and bow to him.
He could care less about the constitution because he went to a school that teaches how to circumvent and destroy it!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top