JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Obama is using his campaign website to collect "Gun Violence" stories. <broken link removed>

I think the internet gun community needs to bomb the site with Protective Gun use stories. I know I have some to submit.

:
Obama is using his campaign website to collect "Gun Violence" stories. <broken link removed>

I think the internet gun community needs to bomb the site with Protective Gun use stories. I know I have some to submit.

You beat me to it. I was just getting ready to post this topic. I'm glad I looked first.:s0155:

Makes me wonder how many folks are just going to make up Gun Violence stories just to promote their agenda. Just like Daddy Joe Biden did when he claims to have heard the gun shots of a mass shooting while he played golf many miles away.

I posted a pro-gun message about taking responsibility for yours and your family's own safety.

Which I'm sure will be promptly deleted, but at least it will have to be read by at least one person first.

If you don't have a personal story to submit, submit one from the news that you know about. MSM doesn't report on them, but we all know about a few local situations. Who cares if they get duplicates :)

there are no pro gun stories up, they are all against guns. my guess is they are all screened before being posted.

Post anyway if they don't get pro gun stories I'm sure they will say "we launched this site and the number of bad gun stories was so overwhelming and guns are never used for good and the lack of these stories is further proof"...

there are no pro gun stories up, they are all against guns. my guess is they are all screened before being posted.

Post anyway if they don't get pro gun stories I'm sure they will say "we launched this site and the number of bad gun stories was so overwhelming and guns are never used for good and the lack I'd these stories is further proof"...

Where do people to the right of this regime post our views in such a slick organized one stop webpage? I noticed he's got all the social media angles covered. I'm not on facebook but
I have written a letter or two to the editor of the local Red Guard. I hope everybody is doing their part to counteract this Joseph Goebbels style propaganda machine. More important
is to talk to your kids and other youth. The state run schools are brainwashing the heck out of them daily! If we don't this country is lost.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top