Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

President campaigning for Gun violence stories

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ArgentineSteel, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ArgentineSteel

ArgentineSteel Vancouver, WA Active Member

Obama is using his campaign website to collect "Gun Violence" stories. Share your story | 2012 Stories ? Barack Obama

I think the internet gun community needs to bomb the site with Protective Gun use stories. I know I have some to submit.

2. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

I shared a couple of stories how a gun saved myself and family from deadly physical harm.

3. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

:
    You beat me to it. I was just getting ready to post this topic. I'm glad I looked first.:thumbup:

4. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

Makes me wonder how many folks are just going to make up Gun Violence stories just to promote their agenda. Just like Daddy Joe Biden did when he claims to have heard the gun shots of a mass shooting while he played golf many miles away.

5. Ralgha

Ralgha Portland Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Do these stories get posted somewhere?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

6. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Central Oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Should we make up some stories about how guns saved little helpless Joey and his little sister from a rapist? I have a bunch of those I know about haha.

7. JackThompson

JackThompson Valley of the Demons Well-Known Member

I posted a pro-gun message about taking responsibility for yours and your family's own safety.

Which I'm sure will be promptly deleted, but at least it will have to be read by at least one person first.

8. jimwest

jimwest Seattle New Member

If you don't have a personal story to submit, submit one from the news that you know about. MSM doesn't report on them, but we all know about a few local situations. Who cares if they get duplicates :)

9. Kelzebubba

Kelzebubba Fort Worth, TX/USA Public Outhouse Active Member

I think the ladies that were gunned down by the LAPD should leave him a story about the violence the police perpetrated with their guns....

dmancornell and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

there are no pro gun stories up, they are all against guns. my guess is they are all screened before being posted.

11. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

Randy Weaver, Vanessa Guerena and survivors at Waco should leave their stories.

12. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

Post anyway if they don't get pro gun stories I'm sure they will say "we launched this site and the number of bad gun stories was so overwhelming and guns are never used for good and the lack of these stories is further proof"...

13. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

Post anyway if they don't get pro gun stories I'm sure they will say "we launched this site and the number of bad gun stories was so overwhelming and guns are never used for good and the lack I'd these stories is further proof"...

14. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I'll send them my story of how a having a gun saved my life.

15. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Me too, but it's on my laptops disk so I'll have to wait till I get it out and set up at work.

16. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Where do people to the right of this regime post our views in such a slick organized one stop webpage? I noticed he's got all the social media angles covered. I'm not on facebook but
    I have written a letter or two to the editor of the local Red Guard. I hope everybody is doing their part to counteract this Joseph Goebbels style propaganda machine. More important
    is to talk to your kids and other youth. The state run schools are brainwashing the heck out of them daily! If we don't this country is lost.

17. Squidly

Squidly Sandy Active Member

It's a well coordinated, well funded campaign. Look up Cloward Piven Strategy.

18. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Well, I posted mine. Doubt it'll get past the censors.

19. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

I never knew what it was called before but sadly it seems to be working.