JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My opinion regarding donating: Family and friends only, which I do and have well before the contagion.

No general unknown recipient donating from me.

General donation money can and has been re-routed to end up in the hands of crooks.

Let them come. :s0140:

20200331_232638~2.jpg

It depends. I read there was a home invasion in Tigard with three masked invaders. I would guess you'd face at least 3-5 people in that scenario so what do you do? I have my door locked and have a thingy that goes under the handle to make it harder to open. That should give me enough response time when I wake up from a bump. Plus, We got two cats who actually silently alert us when they hear something out of the ordinary (how crazy is that???). That said, my family and I are in an apartment and my bedroom door is looking straight down the hallway towards the front door. I can be behind the bed with a laser or something pointed at the front door.

What I'd do is...yell "go away or ill shoot" while pointing at the door from the bedroom. I have a bunch of Ak mags loaded with hornady SST for that situation.

Get smart people. A lot of Survivalists think that the term SHTF means picking people off anywhere near your property and getting into shootouts as soon as it starts. No, this is the gray period that we're in: Increased theft, property crime, etc.

You need to think like the bad guys: If a drug house moves-in down the street, think of ways to disrupt their business through denial operations, etc.

You also need to think like the cops. Everyone knows what little they're responding to these days. I'll leave the rest to your imaginations:

Examples:

Crack house happens to burn down in the middle of the night: Police: "Well, it was a crack house, they tend to have fires. We got another call. Shots fired"

A neighbor calls 9/11 one morning: "There's a teenager wandering around dazed, with some bruises on him, and some blood on his face."
9/11 Operator: "Is he in any kind of distress?"
"No he's just walking down the street now."
"The police are currently only responding to life threatening situations. Have a nice day."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top