JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as physical health goes, I'm basically in my prime still at 31. I could probably use some cardio but by no means am I overweight. Perfect vision so iron sights are no problem (in fact a good set of peeps are preferred).

And for no other reason then my love of showing off, my recently acquired ruger sporter and Wards Western Field 47A: 15486409401684803038278128805259.jpg

@Zathras thank you! Many of the points you brought up will be very helpful. "Embrace the wobble" :p for me it's more like a grand maul seizure- definetly need some work there.

As if I needed an excuse for more firearms! Thanks all, I think there was a 10/22 shaped space in the safe anyhow.;)

:s0140: Be careful.... I bought a 10/22 for Appleseed, and I'd almost be embarrassed to tell you how much I've spent on it already, but let's just say the ONLY parts left on my 10/22 from the original rifle are the receiver and bolt.

And same for my son's 10/22, except I haven't replaced his barrel yet.... yet... he's also shot Appleseed events and even asked for a blue hat at his last shoot. So he'll be helping this year too! :s0116:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top