Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Preparedness "Teams"

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by Riot, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

If anyone is in the Yakima/Benton/Franklin or Walla Walla County area and would like to participate in team-based survival training (or would just like to shoot guns) please PM or e-mail me. I'm currently looking for other "like minded individuals" in the area that are preparing for SHTF or Worse Case scenarios.

Thank you for your time...

*Riot Out*

2. Randini

Randini Salem Member

Very good :)

3. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

It would be cool to see more "Teams" get together.

The hard part is finding out if the members that attend share your vision on how the team will operate.

You may be better off hand selecting the members that you think will be a good fit.

Good idea for an informal "team", but I would be more picky on selecting a serious group for actual survival.

4. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

If you do get a group of people together, you might want to think about going through the CERT program. Many cities & fire departments offer this training. In the event of a disaster, learning some basic skills on how to help others w/o getting yourself killed in the process is worthwhile. Also, makes a good team-building exercise.

Probably not the kind of thing most people think of when we talk "survival", but a handy set of skills none the less.