JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$299
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
HILLSBORO
State
Oregon
****PRICE REDUCED**** (now $220)

>>>>>>>> -SALE-PENDING- <<<<<<<<

$220 dollars for high grade premium 308 ammunition. All the accuracy of your high end match grade ammunition with the bonus of a bonded or solid copper projectile. If you have a 308 firearm this is an opportunity for some of the best ammunition at a BARGAIN PRICE..!!!

This is your "perfect" assortment of ammunition for any and all applications IE: hunting, precision long distance / target and or "SHTF". From bonded to solid copper projectiles, nickel plated brass and sealed bullet / primer pockets you'll know why these exceed $2 dollars per round if purchased elsewhere. When I had a 308 I wouldn't settle for anything less, nor should you (especially at under $1 dollar per round).

This is a great price / look it up online (I don't know how to add links to this post).

Selling one "lot" of 300 rounds due to selling my riffle.
This is some of the best 308 factory loaded ammunition available... period.!!

These cartridges exceed $2 dollars per round (without shipping).

Now onto the post -

7 x 20 round boxes of
Remington Premier Scirocco Bonded (Swift) 165 grain 308 win - PRSC308WB

6 x 20 round boxes of
Remington Barnes TSX "tripple shock" solid copper (expanding / makes 4 pedals)168 grain 308 win
Hog Hammer - PHH308W2

2 x 20 round boxes of
Nosler AccuBond "Trophy Grade"
165 grain 308 win - 60048

* original prices - 7 x $47.48 / 6 x $40.49 / 2 x $41.99
TOTAL = $659.28 (without shipping)

Selling substantially discounted as a 300 round "lot" only / not breaking up (please don't ask).

$300 dollars cash ***PRICE REDUCED***

NOW $220 DOLLARS
**(this is my"rock bottom" as low as I can go price as I'm already taking a HUGE LOSS..!!!)**

Located in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area and looking for a face to face transaction.

I can meet up anywhere from Sportsman Warehouse off of higway 26 & 185th in Beaverton to Fry's electronics in Wilsonville

Thanks

IMG_20190815_190303511~3.jpg IMG_20190822_034231974~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show