JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am cleaning out the safe of the things I don't need to fund a new project. This scope is like new and comes with the box, and the one page instructions. This scope was on my Remington 5-R .300WM, only fired 11 rounds with it mounted. I was the second owner and the first owner fired approx 40 rounds for a whopping 51 rounds of use. GREAT glass and the scope is built like a tank. It is too much scope to be sitting inside my safe and never being used, so off to a new home that wont starve it for attention. Its sitting in a set of Badger Max 50 rings, they will come with the scope if you want for an additional $75.

Was $3000 and now $2700. ***SCOPE ONLY*** Retail is $3,402, save your self some $$$ with a like new barely used scope! Buy with confidence, only good feedback, 36+, multiple high end purchase and sales.

This is the newer version with the marked parallax knob. Tiny nicks from use on battery box from changing the battery, and on the lifters to zero the scope. Can upload pics on request. Photos taken 10/30/12. Also posted on other forums.

Matte
First Focal Plane Illuminated Gen II XR
34mm
Double-Turn 0.1 MRad (28 mrad of Elevation travel)
MTC Adjustments
Counter-Clockwise
One Premier ocular scope cover and one Butler Creek objective lens cover.

Retail $3,402 Scope and $198.95 Rings totaling: $3,600.95 plus a long wait...

IMG_3379.jpg
IMG_3365.jpg
IMG_3370.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show