JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not the first time the hypocrisy has been discussed. Quite a while back it was the Peterson case where the husband killed the wife and unborn child.

Seems the woman can say yeah, murder my child and it is 'her right to choose' because apparently it's not a human worthy of life? But some random person does the same and it's murder...

Makes me wonder what would happen if she was on her way to the planned parenthood abortuary to kill her child, but on the way gets hit by a drunk driver and the child dies. Would the drunk be charged with vehicular homicide?

This case is possibly destined for the Supreme Court.
But for me it's not nearly so esoteric.

Two baby mommas had a beef over a baby daddy.
That is the underlying moral and societal issue.

Ignorance and free money & assorted government benefits encourage irresponsible behavior. It goes back to LBJ's Great Society.
I'd quote what he said about it, but it would be censored. Look it up, it's eye-opening and it worked like a charm.

Until there is a cultural shift, it will be Chicago everywhere forever and the left is dialed to keep it that way. Ignorance, victimization, entitlement and anger keep it fueled.

The Country is broken and we need a seismic shift.

God bless America and God save us all.

I think this story is right on.

When you do irresponsible and reckless things you should be charged with those consequences.

Just like if two people rob someone and one of them gets killed the other should be charged with murder. Not the person getting robbed.

People need to learn there are consequences of being stupid.

If the mother had her baby in a stroller in front of her when she attacked the shooter this charge wouldn't be controversial, so this charge should not be either. I understand why it is though; because of certain groups' refusal to recognize human life before birth even when there are arms, legs, a beating heart and a brain that can recognize voices.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top