JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Care to share the details?

No, but I will anyway.
Nice evening on the cul-de-sac, neighborhood kids are playing baseball on the street. They holler for some more players,
us adults join in.
Fly ball, left field. I go for it, over the curb and into some grass. Still on my feet, nothing heroic. I'm an old man, nothing ever gets heroic anymore.
Reach out to make the catch, feel some weight shifting at my beltline, and my G-23 literally hits my foot.
Takes me a split second to shield it with my body and scoop it up, everyone thought I was still going for the ball. No one the wiser (I don't think), but two things
happened that night...I was never asked to play left field again, and I vowed to NEVER EVER AGAIN wear a holster that had zero retention other than friction.
Yeah, it was good most of the time, but when we're talking firearms, that's not good enough.
I learned from it, and was lucky the lesson came with no cost. You prepared to pay?

I just picked up a desantis gunhide dual carry....pretty happy with it, unlike most metal clip iwb's, the clip has a nice long bottom catch. But careful with it...it may bite through thin slacks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top