JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What's your preferred concealed carry method (check all that apply)

• Total voters
SO, I picked up my new custom hand made leather holster for my 2011 and had it built specifically for cross draw (right hand,left hip OWB) and the grip is slightly angled forward with lowered trigger cover and retention/hammer break. So far, in two and a half days of draw practice, I am finding this is working very well both for good conceal ability and draw speed. I had the Wife spend some time looking for PRINT and she says that with the normal dress selection I have, there was no print! The really cool thing about this holster is the thumb break/hammer block. You simply grab and go, no releasing the break. it is held with a couple of extreamly strong magnets that hold securely even when inverted and shook hard! I will get some pictures up asap so if any one is interested in this design, you could show it to a holster maker and have a really good retention set up! Next on the list is a right side hip OWB mag holder with a Two and Two pocket setup and lanyard loop!

Appendix IWB almost exclusively for a couple years now. OWB when I'm out fishing or hiking and carrying openly. Won't go back to IWB on the hip or behind the hip - it's just not comfortable enough and appendix is way easier to access with either hand. Way more comfortable when seated or on my back or side as well.

I always carry 3 o'clock owb no matter what I carry. I love a strong side carry, very comfortable for me and believe that it is the most natural carry position I have found

Glock 43 or 26 IWB between 4-5 O'clock position.
I have a nice hollow for the gun there.

Body shape makes all the difference. But this works for me.

Besides being comfortable for me to carry in this position. I can reach back and draw my gun. Just as easy with my left hand. As my right. ;)

Just picked up a new carry...Sig nightmare 1911 and I am using a top cop 2.0 owb holster. Great holster, it's adjustable for cant and I have been trying it at 5 oclock, it's not bad walking around but sitting is very difficult. Gonna have to go back to 3 o'clock...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top