JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everything I predicted has come to pass, except the Suez Canal is still open and of course I missed Fukashima but I now predict that the japanese exposed will start dieing en-mass in the next 6 months and that the mass die-offs of apex sea predators will be linked to fukashima toxins (I no longer eat fish).
Fukashima is not dead, it will kill 1000's more

Bold statement. Exactly where did you make these predicitions? Not in this thread that I can see.

I agree I'm askig way to much of you, search functions are so labor intensive

I think you find yourself way more important then I do. I am well aware of how to search a forum or the Internet at large. Pretty sure your ramblings do not warrant the effort.

My point was you alluded to the accuracy of your predictions with no statements in evidence. Made it seam to float in mid air so to speak.

I think you find yourself way more important then I do. I am well aware of how to search a forum or the Internet at large. Pretty sure your ramblings do not warrant the effort.

My point was you alluded to the accuracy of your predictions with no statements in evidence. Made it seam to float in mid air so to speak.

If you had only told me you had short term memory deficit disorder I would have been far more through.
PS I'm sorry you don't find yourslf important, there is realy nothing I can do about that

This year may actually be the last hoorah, who knows. Almost all crashes are preceded by good times and false recoveries. But if the war mongers and profiteers get their way, my prediction is PAIN.

Y2k was silly and pointless, while there are hundreds of facts and statistics that support the theory that we are months away from a horrific economic collapse. Looking back on the Y2K nonsense makes the folks who are suffering from Normalcy Bias fell better about their hope that all is well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I predict more lie's and hotter than normal temperatures in DC this year, because of all of the exceptional high amount of hot air flowing out from within and an excellent growing season in nearby farm from all of the free fertilizer already being spread thorughout the area.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top