JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm. A scenario in 2025?

Officer: "Civilian, I searched your car and found a piece of deadly destructive ordnance."

You: "Officer, that is a round of 9mm."

Officer: "You know that per the 'Deadly Munitions Act' 2015, all munitions must be stored at your community armory and only checked out for hunting purposes? But don't worry, we're only fining you $10,000 and taking away your firearms privileges for life. Have a nice day."

Hmm. A scenario in 2025?

Officer: "Civilian, I searched your car and found a piece of deadly destructive ordnance."

Officer: "You know that per the 'Deadly Munitions Act' 2015, all munitions must be stored at your community armory and only checked out for hunting purposes? But don't worry, we're only fining you $10,000 and taking away your firearms privileges for life. Have a nice day."

More like possession of unregistered ammunition...I too predict that Lot numbers and Serial Numbers be stamped on ammunition and Bulk Online purchses almost completely squashed. Heck they're shutting down Lead plants, so expect ammo to get even more scarce.

In the aspect of my last post in this thread, you guys might enjoy the rally sign I just finished

2014_01_16_360_dc7d5f1c731eaf1d991e.jpg

Hmm. A scenario in 2025?

DC already did that.
Reset !

.......I think the anti-gun types will soon realize that their focus will need to be on ammo control and reloading supplies if they are to win their perceived war.

This is what I've been saying for a long time.

All they have to do is control primers. They won't be made illegal either. They'll just have a tax of say $1.00 on each. It will be passed for "the common good".

This is exactly what Ted Kennedy did to the mom and pop FFL holders about 20 or so years ago. (When pretty much anyone and their brother was an FFL holder.) He famously said, "We'll just tax them out of existence", and he did just that.

An even better analogy to this can be found with the taxes on tobacco. Remember what the taxes were on a pack of cigarettes only 15 or 20 years ago? I don't smoke, but my point is taxes have risen a couple thousand percent. And little or no opposition was expressed because it was for "the common good" and it didn't affect most people.

This is what I've been saying for a long time.

All they have to do is control primers. They won't be made illegal either. They'll just have a tax of say $1.00 on each. It will be passed for "the common good".

This is Ted Kennedy did to the mom and pop FFL holders about 20 or so years ago. (When pretty much anyone and their brother was an FFL holder.) He famously said, "We'll just tax them out of existence", and he did just that.

An even better analogy to this can be found with the taxes on tobacco. Remember what the taxes were on a pack of cigarettes only 15 or 20 years ago? I don't smoke, but my point is taxes have risen a couple thousand percent. And little or no opposition was expressed because it was for "the common good" and it didn't affect most people.

Then we all better get on board and fight this as tenaciously as we do for the second Amendment. After all it is part of arms that is covered in the second. To infringe on any component is just as egregious of an infringement.

I think the anti-gun types will soon realize that their focus will need to be on ammo control and reloading supplies if they are to win their perceived war.

Everybody here needs to think hard about who they vote for, and not just vote for someone because the media says its "cool" and "hip."

Just a side note here but primers can be reloaded/remanufactured if you have the know how

Anything can be made ! Anything !
Some things just take longer :D
That has been my creed since the first day I became a toolmaker.
It has never failed me.

First, this video on the world's first 3D-printed metal gun:
World's First 3D Printed Metal Gun - YouTube

I think the anti-gun types will soon realize that their focus will need to be on ammo control and reloading supplies if they are to win their perceived war.

Peter

I wont say this too loud but for years I have been saying this. There is nothing in the Constitution covers ammo. Between components and ammo, buy all you can now because it's only going to go up like the kegs of H335 I've seen being sold....

I wont say this too loud but for years I have been saying this. There is nothing in the Constitution covers ammo. Between components and ammo, buy all you can now because it's only going to go up like the kegs of H335 I've seen being sold....

Ammo is part of arms.
Arms includes ammo period !
Without ammo arms are clubs.
They are both as one. So they are included.

Everybody here needs to think hard about who they vote for, and not just vote for someone because the media says its "cool" and "hip."

Agree x 1,000.

No politician who is anti-Second Amendment, or any other part of The Bill of Rights for that matter, will receive my vote, ever. In the past. I've been guilty of voting for "the lesser of two evils", but no more. Those who have obtained their party's nomination through deceit, dirty campaign contributions, or selling of principles will not get my support, even if it means I "throw my vote away" or don't vote at all.

Agree x 1,000.

No politician who is anti-Second Amendment, or any other part of The Bill of Rights for that matter, will receive my vote, ever. In the past. I've been guilty of voting for "the lesser of two evils", but no more. Those who have obtained their party's nomination through deceit, dirty campaign contributions, or selling of principles will not get my support, even if it means I "throw my vote away" or don't vote at all.

Sad to think, but how the hell do we get people to use any intelligence when voting when they cannot even put the 2nd Amendment in priority over some damned football game ????????????????????

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top