JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And it begins.

Predator drone helps convict North Dakota farmer

Predator drone helps convict North Dakota farmer in first case of its kind | Fox News

The case could prove significant, because Brossart's attorney tried unsuccessfully to have the terrorizing
charges related to his standoff with police dropped because evidence was gathered by the drone without
a search warrant specifically allowing for it.

Prosecutors had previously dropped charges against Brossart’s wife and daughter, for their alleged roles
in keeping police at bay. Charges against his three sons related to terrorizing are still pending.

"This case should have never happened," state District Judge Joel Medd said in court. "Chalk it up to stubbornness,
to stupidity, to being at odds with your neighbors or any combination of those. We should never have been here
if the cows would have just been returned."

Forbes magazine predicted it won't be the last time drones are used to put Americans in prison, and reported the
use of drones for police missions is on the rise. Between 2010 and 2012, law enforcement agencies used CBP Predator
drones for 700 missions, the media outlet reported.

3 years for what, refusing to let police on HIS property, and having an "armed standoff" when he feels they were being UNJUST and UNLAWFULLY there? A warrant to investigate property needs also to have the property owner's CONSENT.

WAIT WHAT.

We should never have been here
if the cows would have just been returned."-District Judge

BUT in the SAME case;

A jury found Brossart not guilty of stealing the cows, valued at $6,000

3 years for what, refusing to let police on HIS property, and having an "armed standoff" when he feels they were being UNJUST and UNLAWFULLY there? A warrant to investigate property needs also to have the property owner's CONSENT.

The use of the Predator concerns me more.........

The use of the Predator concerns me more.........

it was going to happen no matter how much we fight it thanks to the Administration AND the POLICE forces requesting them;

what concerns me is that apparently POLICE are not willing to take "no" for an answer even though LEGALLY they are required to leave them alone if they say "NO, I DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS WARRANT".

change the group of Policemen to a group of armed individuals without an uniform, and change the warrant to a manifesto....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top