JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Barreled action is SOLD! Read more below about everything included -- this price is a steal for what you're getting. Feel free to PM me with questions. I am willing to split up the barreled action from the other stuff, but prefer to sell together.

Up for sale is the barreled action from my first precision rifle, and a damn fine one at that.
No stock or bottom metal is included, so you can customize it however you wish!

Original gun was a Remington 700 5R short-action chambered in .308 Win.

It was blue-printed, trued, and fit with a 20" long M24/M40 contour Bartlein barrel and precision-ground recoil lug.
The barrel has 5/8"-24 threads and a SureFire muzzle brake/suppressor adapter. I also have a stainless thread protector that Marc made on his lathe.
All work was done by Marc Soulie at Spartan Precision, who has done a few group builds for Sniper's Hide and is one of the top gunsmiths used by the pros. The action is as smooth as butter and the rifle is incredibly precise. (see target photos below)

Full photo gallery of everything that's included.

Here's a recent photo when I had a Manners stock on it (not included)
N91sfdw.jpg

Also included:
Here's a photo of my barrel log.

t7LjuBs.jpg

But, does it shoot? See for yourself.

Two consecutive shots at 900 yards
8uZYLhHS7Fx0MJ_czH1IHCsbgM6Gg79E5zw7FpSpB2HKnmvXNXYvSO8OUqBTWkhbJik7btqVY89Ah94Tg=w1154-h1538-no.jpg
Two consecutive shots at 1000 yards
cF2c9TlvDiThioF2CTfYeEbQnY5Tm3_Gmlsa7JRwRhmOizZLEke1M7DefZtuw_WVfCTL1X-oeGSoc4jYw=w2052-h1538-no.jpg

6 shots at 100 yards, rapid fire
P80UZWFINcSFiLYz6A9IjjA-m2oJ4MIjzItT-ek9u5mW5oCXo91aJPjGuyY8oh7zJjH-GP7l0X0Drf2Iw=w1154-h1538-no.jpg

R6ty5N5.jpg BBOoH1n.jpg

Last Edited:
About half the pics didn't show up. Also are you just selling the barreled action? You're ad mentions that the stock in the picture (one of the ones not showing up) isn't included but there is no mention of what stock is included if any.

About half the pics didn't show up. Also are you just selling the barreled action? You're ad mentions that the stock in the picture (one of the ones not showing up) isn't included but there is no mention of what stock is included if any.

Thanks for letting me know about the pictures not working, I'll get that fixed tomorrow morning.
Yes, I'm just selling the barreled action with all of the listed accessories (trigger, rails, rings, etc). I already sold the Manners stock that you see above. Usually the stock and scope are personal choices, so this is a great option for someone who wants to get into long range and customize it themselves without having to sell off parts.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks again!

Thanks for letting me know about the pictures not working, I'll get that fixed tomorrow morning.
Yes, I'm just selling the barreled action with all of the listed accessories (trigger, rails, rings, etc). I already sold the Manners stock that you see above. Usually the stock and scope are personal choices, so this is a great option for someone who wants to get into long range and customize it themselves without having to sell off parts.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks again!

Not a problem just trying to help with your sale, I have 3 precision rifles myself so I had a decent idea of what you were selling, but also realized a lot of people might assume they are getting a ready to shoot rifle not a rifle that will require a stock and such prior to shooting. I would definitely get a picture of exactly what you're selling when you can (just the barreled action) to alleviate any confusion. Good luck with the sale this sounds it will make a great heart for someone's rifle.

Not a problem just trying to help with your sale, I have 3 precision rifles myself so I had a decent idea of what you were selling, but also realized a lot of people might assume they are getting a ready to shoot rifle not a rifle that will require a stock and such prior to shooting. I would definitely get a picture of exactly what you're selling when you can (just the barreled action) to alleviate any confusion. Good luck with the sale this sounds it will make a great heart for someone's rifle.

Right on. The photos should be fixed now and I've tried to make it more clear that this is a barreled action. Thanks again!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.