JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I want to move all of this stuff, I'm ofering 10% off for FTF or I will pay the shipping if you purchase over $100

I have just a few things left, feel free to make an offer I want to move these last items.

Hornady Magnum Sonic Case Cleaner, full stainless steel no plastic, adjustable heater control, Works great for cleaning cases and gun parts, includes case cleaning solution $175 (SPF)

K&M Neck Turner with .223 carbide pilot, expand mandrel with press adapter, window riser, pilot jack, case neck length guage, Hornady OAL case and Dillon Case Guage $100 (SPF)

Lyman Bullet Puller $15

Sinclair Case Lube Block, Belted Magnums $5

Payment can be cash in person, USPS Money Order or if you insist I can take Paypal +4%

Prices are negotiable if you are buying multiple pieces.

Thanks for looking

Last Edited:
I highly recommend imgur.com for free and easy photo albums. No registration required, no limits on album sizes, supports descriptions of each photo. Tools for cropping, drag and drop uploading, etc. Tens of millions of users. It really couldn't be any simpler. Then just add a link in your post here to the imgur album(s) or to separately to each pic. Did I mention totally free with no registration required?

Hi, I am interested in K&M Case Neck Turner, .30 cal with standard and carbide mandrel, expander mandrel, case neck length guage for case triimming, and Hornady/Stoney Point OAL case. $75 and maybe the Big Boss. Can you email pictures?
What else do you have? interesting for 308 and 223 stuff
[email protected]

Pictures fixed, everythng listed is still available.

Many Items have sold, lots of good stuff still available.

Only the Items that are listed are available, please feel free to make an offer I wnat to move these last few items.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top