JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The window is closing on $30.00 silver. If you had planned to put some money in gold or silver, you are rapidly running out of time to get in at these prices. I'm pretty sure we will soon be looking back at this period as the "good old days". Anything you have in paper assets (Checking, Savings, Stocks, Bonds, 401K, Cash...) will be worth less and less over the coming months. I'm not sure where the value of metals will end up, but they will always be worth something. Federal Reserve Notes won't even make very good toilet paper in the near future. Just my opinion, but look into it for yourself - time is getting short.

Copper is between $3-4 a lb right now. So if you wanted to trade copper, for lets say a cheaper handgun, that would be 100lbs of copper. Are you going to carry 100lbs of copper in a survival situation to trade for items?

I think you're putting too fine a point on it. The reference to brass/copper/lead would involve ammunition. These are precious in the regard that ammunition is precious. C'mon - crack a smile...

The window is closing on $30.00 silver. If you had planned to put some money in gold or silver, you are rapidly running out of time to get in at these prices. I'm pretty sure we will soon be looking back at this period as the "good old days". Anything you have in paper assets (Checking, Savings, Stocks, Bonds, 401K, Cash...) will be worth less and less over the coming months. I'm not sure where the value of metals will end up, but they will always be worth something. Federal Reserve Notes won't even make very good toilet paper in the near future. Just my opinion, but look into it for yourself - time is getting short.

Yep. +1

When SHTF, gold will be just a shiny rock, just like money will just be toilet paper....

In that scenario, i'd rather have extra toilet paper than extra shiny rocks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top