JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, quick back story, we normally keep around 15%-ish in investment grade gold and silver. We did most of our gathering in the 2002—early 2006 era, then tapered off. Even sold some to finance equipment purchases when prices went nuts during BO era. Generally didn't do huge investments after that time, just here and there.

I'm thinking of getting more proactive on this now. In the past I've just did the homework and bought the lowest over spot (plus lowest shipping) that I could find. Now, however, time is at a premium. I see a number of firms have automatic purchasing plans and I'm researching said. I remain very skeptical about costs at this point, but figured I'd toss it out for discussion.

Anyone avail themselves of said? Which one? Why? Thanks!

Instead ask around locally and regionally kinda quiet like and see if anybody wants or needs to sell off some gold? Perhaps they will even take a discounted price? Same applies with silver. I for one would stay with USA or perhaps Canadian gold and silver rounds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top