JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Beautiful Knight's Armament SR-25 Match for sale.[/span]

This rifle is a true collectors item and one of the top accurate 308 AR variants available. The SR-25 is carried by our nations snipers in the XM110 and SASS variants which differ very little from this model.

This is a preban rifle, originally purchased in 1993. I purchased this rifle from the original owner.

This SR-25 is the "Match" model which was Knight's most accurate variation of the SR-25. This 308 rifle features a 24" 5R barrel, carbon fiber free-float handguards with bipod adapter, and a chromed bolt carrier group.

This SR-25 has been upgraded to a brand new, XM110/SASS, latest edition bolt carrier group. This is an extremely rare and expensive part and has NEVER been fired. Features the latest spring assisted firing pin. I also replaced the original single stage trigger with a brand new, fully adjustable KAC XM110/SASS 2-stage trigger. The charging handle was replaced with a SASS/PRI Gas Buster and is also brand new. All of the new parts have not even been fired on.

The original 'white plastic' buffer is included along with an upgraded buffer currently installed. You will also receive 2 authentic KAC 20 round magazines.

I am going to include a brand new factory KAC gas block and suppressor collar group, also extremely rare and expensive. You will also get a brand new KAC brass deflector which attaches to the top rail.

A brand new SR-25 bore guide is also being included in this package.

You will receive the 5 shot groups and full load information on the ammo which makes this rifle shot sub MOA. The targets pictured where at almost 250 yards.

The original instruction manual and care guide is include (rare).

This is the most compete package you will find for an SR-25. There are a few marks here and there but overall a very nice rifle. These are getting rarer and rarer and are a great piece to any rifle collection.

This rifle was actually pictured and featured in John Feamster's book "Black Magic; The Ultra Accurate AR15".

I also have a KAC brand new SASS URX II rail system I would offer to the buyer.

$4900 for the complete package

Interested in NICE trades. Will take partial trades, esp. AR15 parts.

Email me at [email protected]

I have tons of feedback on other sites.

Thanks!

DSC06021.jpg
DSC06042.jpg
DSC06045.jpg
DSC06030.jpg
DSC06031.jpg
DSC06027.jpg
DSC06024.jpg
DSC06026.jpg
DSC06032.jpg
DSC06036.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top