JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Reduced! Cleaning out some random pistol mags. All prices are shipped.

1. Preban Factory Browning Hi-power 13rd. Witness holes on back unnumbered. This has the parked body and blued floorplate. Pre mousetrap. Marked "Italy Cal. 9 mm Nato/Luger" Pics show petrified tape that I tried to quickly remove prior to pics but failed. I bought this at a gun show and they had taped the price tag on. I should be able to remove it prior to shipment to save some cussing on your end. Overall excellent condition and hard to find $47 shipped priority insured with tracking

SOLD 2. Desert Eagle 50 AE 7rd factory mag. This has finish issues [surface rust] that does not affect function. Dated 5-95 Ugly but cheap...$20 shipped first class with tracking SOLD

3. Beretta 92 40 cal 10rd magazine. Early Factory mag with metal baseplate used shows wear but functions perfectly. Rear witness holes side marked PB cal .40 Made in USA $18 shipped first class with tracking

Pics will be up shortly. USPS money, paypa F&F or add 3%. Cross posted on AR15.com forum so first I'll take it followed by an email or IM gets the mag. Thanks!

IMG_0001-589960.jpg
IMG_0002-589961.jpg
IMG_0003-589962.jpg
IMG_0004-589963.jpg

Last Edited: