JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A fun little 22LR rifle with some unique features:
- Helical 100 round magazine - you can load them up and just keep pulling the trigger!
- Threaded 1/2x28 barrel that'll accept any rimfire suppressor
- Preban so it is legal in all 50 states

I bought this rifle years ago (during the AWB) for the novelty, and shot about 200 rounds through it. It's been sitting in original packaging for the last decade, so it's time to find a good home for it. It's a one of a kind of rifle you won't find anywhere else!

Yours for $575 (SOLD). The average selling price for these (if you can find one for sale) is north of $600, and the magazine alone is worth $200.

ihAIaqT3Y6elwa9RFqNsrzmSckKsi7zDoA935eHnKmfSex9fU3d13S5RFhUA?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none.jpg

LgYpd5gbw2gswbanBkk4C1tQvsrL4_JwKXyH2ajW817OYcCkJnD8YmhuNx6g?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none.jpg

_9yDV1BiEtGh83abQ9dcvwA2mJqlbkFvDZPDKyvA_hh3l89JX0kqhjMB6USw?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none.jpg

Last Edited:
it only matters to me because i went to high school with the kid of the guy who invented them and want one from the original manufacture. At the time the guys kid offered me one of each kind and i turned them down because at 16 i couldn't afford the cost of ammo at the time. if i could only go back.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top