Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

PREBAN B-WEST AK RED BAKLITE SIDE FOLDER bluing needs work

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by badclam, Oct 21, 2011.

1. badclam

badclam willapa bay Sunny SW WA Active Member

This has had something spilled on the bluing on on side. It is not pitted like from rust, it looks more like it was chemically done.I've included pictures to show the damage. I've I was quoted $150 to re blu the reciever. The rest of the rifle is beautiful with the red colored bakelite furniture.Side folder locks up solid and yes the cleaning kit is in the stock. This is a pre-1989 ban rifle. Also comes with 1 30 round mag. These bakelite kits are rare and go for $500 and up to make your own kit gun.It is all Chines except the receiver,It is a B-WEST preban receiver that shoots and operates fine. These are collector items and I'm pricing it so you can fix the bluing yourself and have a really rare AK for cheap. $600 OBO The bakelite kit is worth $500 and despite the bad reputation B-West has,This thing operates great and shows no sign of failure anywhere. Trade for other AK rifles and AK stuff. This is in the local gun shop on consignment for me and can be shipped to FFL or FTF to WA. residents.

TO CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION I MISTAKENLY MADE , THIS IS NOT MY SHOP! It belongs to a friend of mine. The guns are there because I'm out of room in my safe's and they are for sale. If you want to buy a rifle from me I will take it out of the shop and meet you FTF and no paper work!. Unless you want to do paper work on it which I doubt anybody does unless they're from another state. The fact that they are in the possession of an FFL right now should comfort you as to any concerns of there origin. They were transferred to me through the FFL where they sit.

October2011019.jpg
    October2011013.jpg
    October2011014.jpg
    October2011011.jpg

2. badclam

Now only $700

3. badclam

$650

4. badclam