JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found both ads to be equally entertaining nonsense...
I like his position on 2A, but somehow Jerone got confused about who the people wearing the white hats tend to vote for, he implies they are voters for the "d" party. While I have have not seen the voter survey results, my guess is not many checked the box for Obama, Biden, Harris, etc...
Tiara Mack takes a different, but equally entertaining approach to campaigning for political office.

Two thumbs up for Sir Mix A-lot's ode to the backside...

I like the ad. Democrats will hate it because it will make them have to explain "the change" and why all the current democrat leadership swan and coo over a "reformed" Klans man that has seen the light (Sen. Byrd). Seriously.

Soft on crime, bumbling politicians that send billions to other countries instead of reopening and funding mental hospitals while crying crocodile tears about gun violence have to be called out on their hypocrisy.

Personally I view politicians promises to disarm me as synonymous with sharing a long term plan to subjugate and/or kill me. As a result, I view a politician expressing openly that firearms were intended to stave off tyranny, of the individual and of the society by shooting those who would try to do so, as one of the more "American" things a politician could express.
QFT

Joe

I had heard about this but did not take the time to watch till now. LOVE it. He is easy to see trolling the left and doing a great job. It will be fun to watch as they try to pretend the D party did not invent the klan. A shocking number of black voters do not know that because legacy media NEVER admits it.

I found both ads to be equally entertaining nonsense...
I like his position on 2A, but somehow Jerone got confused about who the people wearing the white hats tend to vote for, he implies they are voters for the "d" party. While I have have not seen the voter survey results, my guess is not many checked the box for Obama, Biden, Harris, etc...
I can't speak for Arizona where Jerone lives, but here in the Willamette Valley we are vastly outnumbered by the "d" party and plenty of those have white hat ideas. If you start getting uppity and having success they'll let you know. They will remind you. Seen it a 100 times.

I can't speak for Arizona where Jerone lives, but here in the Willamette Valley we are vastly outnumbered by the "d" party and plenty of those have white hat ideas. If you start getting uppity and having success they'll let you know. They will remind you. Seen it a 100 times.
Anyone who wants to pretend they do not "get this" only has to look at how people openly talk about ANY black who dares to come out as "conservative". Look at the disgusting things said about people like one SCOTUS member who does not follow the "correct" thought.

The party that fought to keep slavery and founded the KKK hasn't changed. They've just swapped their chains, whips and white robes for policies that essentially do the same thing.

Not looking to start an argument or put you on the spot..... but I'm curious what you don't like about it. To me, it clearly illustrates to his potential constituents his view on why the second amendment is important. I tend to agree, that's the main reason why
He's saying he wants to fire on his fellow citizens who disagree with him. I have a problem with that.

He's saying he wants to fire on his fellow citizens who disagree with him. I have a problem with that.
You obviously need a new set of spectacles as everyone of those hooded do gooders, was carrying a potential hazardous weapon! 🙄

More like protecting his family when the government comes to strip his freedoms. Which America has a history of…

The Rino hunting video is too much. That seems to be clearly an armed home invasion of a Rino home. I'm not ok with that. The Rino in question would be justified in smoking all those guys.

The guy protecting his home from a KKK raid seems to be the opposite. I'm ok with underscoring the fact that the main purpose of guns is killing. That's what they are designed to do, and there's no need to shy away from that, calling them modern sporting rifles and such (and making dumb distinctions between select fire m4s and civilian AR15s).
The purpose of the AR in the video was that it was a deterrent. More importantly, it demonstrated that without the RTKBA, he would be likely dead at the hands of a mob. Even more importantly, the mob was depicted as KKK and he being a black American. If the progressive left has a problem with this commercial then it proves that they don't want black Americans being able to defend themselves against white supremacists, which is their current battle cry. Jerone hit the mark on several levels here and it's freaking awesome.

How are you getting that from the video? He says "But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds"

How are you getting that from the video? He says "But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds"
I suspect a LOT of people are going to be angry at his trolling by reminding people which party started the klan. So they will of course pretend they do not get what he was saying. His ad hits a little too close to home for many.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top