JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
6 shot revolver with Manufacturers Letter. This pistol was shipped to the Oswego Police Dept. Oswego, OR in 1937 before there was a Lake. :s0114: $750 or best offer/ trade. Must show ODL or OR CHL.

872.jpg

They were made and fitted one at a time back in those days. Have you ever shot it?
Years ago I had one much like it and with modest hand loads it was if not the most accurate-one of the most accurate store bought and unaltered hand guns I have ever owned in my lifetime and it had fixed sights.
I remember shooting MT 12 gauge shot shell hulls at fifteen to twenty yards reloading and wondering how the heck this was happening. They all did the dance with direct hits one after the next. This was my first day out with the weapon.

They were made and fitted one at a time back in those days. Have you ever shot it?
Years ago I had one much like it and with modest hand loads it was if not the most accurate-one of the most accurate store bought and unaltered hand guns I have ever owned in my lifetime and it had fixed sights.
I remember shooting MT 12 gauge shot shell hulls at fifteen to twenty yards reloading and wondering how the heck this was happening. They all did the dance with direct hits one after the next. This was my first day out with the weapon.

i have shot about 30 rounds through it and you are absolutley right it is the most accurate pistol i own. it is a pleasure to shoot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top