JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There we go, thats more like it. Like i said, its a transition rifle. Made in 1946, not "pre war". Just so you guys know. My first assumption was approx 65xxx, then i later changed it to 95xxx. That would have been from 1946-1948. Thats just based off of 1 fuzzy pic.

There we go, thats more like it. Like i said, its a transition rifle. Made in 1946, not "pre war". Just so you guys know. My first assumption was approx 65xxx, then i later changed it to 95xxx. That would have been from 1946-1948. Thats just based off of 1 fuzzy pic.
With it being a transition rifle made in 1947 what you think value is?.

With it being a transition rifle made in 1947 what you think value is?.
According to Rule, your rifle was made in '46. Not that a year makes a difference. When asking questions like, "how much is my pre 64 model 70 worth?", pictures are worth a 1,000.00 words. In regards to value, i'd check gunbroker to see what the transitions have sold for. Keep in mind, the market is soft right now. The last transition i sold was a common 30-06 that had been re-blued. It was unoriginal, so it sold for $800.00. Its really hard to tell what the true condition of your rifle is, based off of one poor picture. However, if it were in about 85% condition, it should be worth approximately $1,500.00. This is based on seeing prime examples of pristine 257 roberts standard grade rifles. Im not saying it would sell for that if you listed if on gb. Anything can happen there.

According to Rule, your rifle was made in '46. Not that a year makes a difference. When asking questions like, "how much is my pre 64 model 70 worth?", pictures are worth a 1,000.00 words. In regards to value, i'd check gunbroker to see what the transitions have sold for. Keep in mind, the market is soft right now. The last transition i sold was a common 30-06 that had been re-blued. It was unoriginal, so it sold for $800.00. Its really hard to tell what the true condition of your rifle is, based off of one poor picture. However, if it were in about 85% condition, it should be worth approximately $1,500.00. This is based on seeing prime examples of pristine 257 roberts standard grade rifles. Im not saying it would sell for that if you listed if on gb. Anything can happen there.
Thank you!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads