JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
100_2912.jpg

Get 357 performance without the blast. Excellent conidtion 64-3 with 3 inch barrel. Has been converted to shoot 9mm using moon clips(comes with 10 clips). Trigger is very nice on this pre-lock revolver. Comes with secret service grips as shown. Will also shoot .380 and other 9mm based rounds. You can also purchase another cylinder from Numrich and swap between 38's and 9mm's.

Asking: $725

Will consider trades/partial trades.

Interested in .44 special and.45 long colt revolvers. Taurus PT92, S&W CS45, 3913, and 3914. 1911's, EMP's and ????

How can you shoot .380, 9mm, .38, and .357 on the same barrel/cylinder? Am I reading it correctly, you can shoot any of the 4 said calibers by using moon clips? Do you have pics of the 9mm/.380 on the clips? How is the accuracy?

I think you can only shoot .38, 9mm and .380, those all use .355 to .357 bullets, If the gun was designed for .38s then the 9mm and .380 bullets would be smaller and safe.

This is a common conversion and there is no problem using the semi auto rounds. It does not currently shoot .38's and that is why you would need to buy an extra cylinder. The point of the 9mm is that it is a higher pressure round and does better in shorter barrels. You get a big performance boost and the ease of the clips.

Accuracy is just fine for a defensive handgun. Never put it in a RR - so I don't know the inherrent accuracy of the revolver.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.