JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from the gunshow setup. Not much stuff out yet, but I did notice that Keiths has a Loaded M1A National Match rifle with stainless barrel. Those are very tough to come by. It was priced at $1695. Now for the best part.......

There is a "Sham-Wow!" setup. Woo-hoo!

Nathan

The guy on the commercial (with the wonky eye) says those are made in Germany, so they must be good. :s0114:

Don't use them on automotive paint finishes, they will cause more friction between the dirt and the finish resulting in more scratching.

It's the same as people who use "quick detailer" spray on a dry car and wipe it with a microfiber, worse so actually. People think that won't damage the finish, let me be the first to say it will.

Take my advice.

Today was horrible, half of the vendors weren't there or only showed up to pack their gear. That being said, here is a valuable lesson for the buyers....

If you are in the market for a firearm, and something like this happens (horrible weather on a gunshow weekend), SHOW UP ON SUNDAY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! Vendors were ready to wheel and deal with anybody who was there. Vendors were dying to make ANY type of sale. Today may be the only day in the foreseeable future where it was truly a buyers market.

Nathan

Today was horrible, half of the vendors weren't there or only showed up to pack their gear. That being said, here is a valuable lesson for the buyers....

If you are in the market for a firearm, and something like this happens (horrible weather on a gunshow weekend), SHOW UP ON SUNDAY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! Vendors were ready to wheel and deal with anybody who was there. Vendors were dying to make ANY type of sale. Today may be the only day in the foreseeable future where it was truly a buyers market.

Nathan

Ouch, makes me feel even worse - but I can honestly say there was no getting up there.

First let me say it was nice to meet you Poster Guy and Coctailer, now I can put a name to the face.

Second even on saturday it seems like some things wern't price to bad. I picked up a little laser for my tactical handguns for $50 marked down from $100, more of an impulse buy than anything but when i found it online it was $60+ everywhere i looked so not bad. There were also a few guns that didn't seem to be priced to bad.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top