Pre-Gunshow report

Reactions
Just got back from the gunshow setup. Not much stuff out yet, but I did notice that Keiths has a Loaded M1A National Match rifle with stainless barrel. Those are very tough to come by. It was priced at $1695. Now for the best part.......

There is a "Sham-Wow!" setup. Woo-hoo!

Nathan

Reactions
The guy on the commercial (with the wonky eye) says those are made in Germany, so they must be good. :s0114:
Don't use them on automotive paint finishes, they will cause more friction between the dirt and the finish resulting in more scratching.

It's the same as people who use "quick detailer" spray on a dry car and wipe it with a microfiber, worse so actually. People think that won't damage the finish, let me be the first to say it will.

Take my advice.

OP
PosterGuy
Reactions
Today was horrible, half of the vendors weren't there or only showed up to pack their gear. That being said, here is a valuable lesson for the buyers....

If you are in the market for a firearm, and something like this happens (horrible weather on a gunshow weekend), SHOW UP ON SUNDAY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! Vendors were ready to wheel and deal with anybody who was there. Vendors were dying to make ANY type of sale. Today may be the only day in the foreseeable future where it was truly a buyers market.

Nathan

Reactions
Today was horrible, half of the vendors weren't there or only showed up to pack their gear. That being said, here is a valuable lesson for the buyers....

If you are in the market for a firearm, and something like this happens (horrible weather on a gunshow weekend), SHOW UP ON SUNDAY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! Vendors were ready to wheel and deal with anybody who was there. Vendors were dying to make ANY type of sale. Today may be the only day in the foreseeable future where it was truly a buyers market.

Nathan
Ouch, makes me feel even worse - but I can honestly say there was no getting up there.

Reactions
First let me say it was nice to meet you Poster Guy and Coctailer, now I can put a name to the face.

Second even on saturday it seems like some things wern't price to bad. I picked up a little laser for my tactical handguns for $50 marked down from $100, more of an impulse buy than anything but when i found it online it was $60+ everywhere i looked so not bad. There were also a few guns that didn't seem to be priced to bad.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
Top Bottom